perjantai 4. joulukuuta 2009

Perjantai. En tiedä mones, ihan tyhmä otsikointisysteemi mulla muutenkin.


I don't think I have anything to say that could save this situation. It's RGB snowflake against CMYK snowfalke. I blame school. And Yoko Ono.

Also, I just realised that Christmas is coming yet I don't feel angry at all. Not even a bit annoyed. I almost feel HAPPY about it. Like I don't remember ever feeling like this. I've never really liked Christmas, it makes me nervous (I'd like to give nice presents but I never find anything nice and end up giving people shitty gifts and feel ashamed, I hate Christmas carols, I can't stand all the lights and stupid decorations, etc). But now... I think I just wanna drink glogg and knit socks and listen to Fairytale of New York, read that Christmas story in Sin City and that Christmas story in Transmetropolitan. (Especially listen to Fairytale of New York and read Transmet. There's no combination like listening to the Pogues while readin Warren Ellis' comics.) I can even think about Santa Claus and not go all "IT SHOULD BE NUUTTIPUKKI AND HE SHOULD KICK AND BITE AND BE MEAN AND DRUNK, THAT'S WHAT HE WAS LIKE BEFORE THEY MADE HIM INTO THIS DISNEY-LIKE USELESS LAME 'SANTA'!"
This is kind of what I feel like when it's Halloween, but kinda different since it's Christmas. Really weird. Maybe it'll go away.

The Pogues - Fairytale of New York

Haha. I love the video.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti