sunnuntai 10. tammikuuta 2010

Vuoden toinen sunnuntai


It's radioactive. It also reminds me of "Repo Man".

Miller: A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Otto: You eat a lot of acid, Miller, back in the hippie days?


One fine movie. I've occasionally thought about getting a job as a repo man just to get to quote this movie ad nauseum. Untill I figured out that I can do it even if I'm not a repo man. Ha-ha!

Back to school tomorrow.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti