sunnuntai 3. huhtikuuta 2011

Cute little things.

Some drawings I was going to post in, what, January? Well anyway, here they are.

After the Koi-Koi I made for school last week (you can see pictures of it in my girlfriend's blog here) I'm incredibly fed up with things that are "cool", "trendy", "fashionable", or most of all "youthful" (whoa, I had to actually look that word up from a dictionary). Some people can pull it off nicely, sure. But it's just not my thing - I'm all into being immature and old-fashioned, thank you very much. I like monsters. And zombies. Dinosaurs. And repetition. And robots. And skeletons. And repetition.

So, here.


It's the guy with a mouth again! No wait, you haven't seen him before, have you? He first appeared last year in a poster I made for school...




But which one was first?!

I grew up watching my brother playing Monkey Island. I even have a small toy skull named Murray.

Drew this at Linnanmäki amusement park.

I don't think there's anything I can say to make this okay.
My brother wants to be a lakota. Can't blame him for that.


Edit: Almost forgot! My duty in this blog is to link you some bad music! So, it being Sunday 3rd of April, it's Fantômas' "04/03/05 Sunday" from the album Suspended Animation. Not Tom Waits this time, what is this?

1 kommentti:

  1. Jes, päivitys pitkästä aikaa!! Nämä olivat mullekin uusia kuvia. Todellakin... karmivan söpöjä. :-> Nuo tanssivat nunnat saivat mun nauramaan...! Todella suloinen tuo kuva, jossa on liehuvahelmainen tanssityttö ja pääkallopoika.

    VastaaPoista