keskiviikko 1. elokuuta 2012

Here and back again.

 

Yeah, I'll just leave you with this.

Not even half as cool as the stuff this guy makes, but hey at least I tried. And it's a fish - everybody knows surrealism is like 80% about unexplained fish. And glowy eyes.

Yeah, nothing else to see here. Zoom camera under this arch... Party in the limo.

(Does anyone know where "party in the limo" is from? I'm pretty sure it's from Straight To Hell, or maybe some other Alex Cox movie, but I can't find it. Or maybe I'm just getting things mixed up in my head and it's from some movie I've seen and really disliked, like, I don't know, Wolverine or something. Now that was a bad movie, I want those two hours of my life back. Probably Shrek, I quote Shrek all the time and don't even notice. Like that onion thing. Maybe that's why people don't take me seriously. Hmmm. Have to think about this. Or I could just watch Straight To Hell again, it's a great movie and I haven't watched it for years. Yeah, I'm gonna do that. And then get my hands on Repo Chick. Alex Cox movies are essential in August. Remember the time they spent most of the budget on glow-in-the-dark paint? And had to go cheap on things like, for example, Agent Rogersz' cybernetic, metallic arm... that sort of ended up looking like a tin foil glove. Yeah, great movies. Like, seriously, just take a look at what IMDB says about STH:
And it has a great soundtrack. Well, not as good as Repo Man, but, hell, it's still good. Not to mention the cast. It has Jim Jarmusch AND Joe Strummer. Okay this is getting out of hand. I'm sure you already got the picture - I like these movies, so should you, though you probably won't, since they are rather bad and more like inside jokes between Alex Cox and... well, no one else, really. But now that we got this far, I'd like to point out that Sid & Nancy has it's moments too, and you probably should watch that, too. Although it is depressing as hell, in a way. But hey, Gary Oldman is great in it. WHICH REMINDS ME OF--

Nah. Just go to IMDB, I don't have to tell you all this. Why are you even reading this, you can't possibly get anything out of this rambling?)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti