torstai 24. tammikuuta 2013

Zombies > Vampires

I had a dream about zombie apocalypse last night. Well, a nightmare one might call it. It was incredibly depressing and the whole situation just seemed completely hopeless, yet when I woke up I just went straight back to sleeping because I wanted to know how it all ended. It ended with somebody telling me it was all just a movie, there was no zombie apocalypse and I had wasted all that time trying to decide which shoes should I wear. (It's important - if you end up having to kick a zombie in the face you want to wear steel reinforced boots and not have a zombie eating your toes. Yes, I thought about this in my dream.) BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY.

So, here's the zombie that attacked me.

He's smiling, the bastard.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti